Date(s) - 18/03/2018
11:00 am - 6:00 pm
Military Family Resource Centre
Categories No Categories
Royal Travel Fund Fair and Tournament
Sunday, March 18 at 11 AM – 6 PM
Military Family Resource Centre, Halifax
A FREE ENTRY fair day, to come together in the spirit of fun and friendly competition.
All proceeds will go to the Ruantallan Royal Travel Fund, to help defray the costs of royalty travelling up to future events in the Barony.
• A fine lunch (suggested donation $5 adults / $3 children)
• A fighter auction tourney, wherein you can purchase a sturdy warrior to fight on your behalf and thereby win you valuable prizes!
• Diverse fair games of skill and cunning, suitable for all ages.
• A market, for those that will sell wares, and buy them.
• Short Baronial Court
• Sundry entertainments and revels.
• Dancing. There is always dancing at the fair.
If you are planning on coming, please REGISTER by March 13 by email to the Baron:
• Email to: Baron@ruantallan.eastkingdom.org
• Subject line: Fair Reservation
• Include: i) Your name; ii) The number of people you are reserving for; iii) Identify how many are aged 10 or under.
The purpose of registration is to ensure there is enough food, so it is in your interest to do this!
If you are interested in having a market stall, please contact the Baron by email or facebook message.
If you are interested in contributing to providing the lunch, please contact the Baroness by email or facebook message.
If you have a prize to donate for the fighter auction tourney, please contact the Baron by email or facebook message.
Event Steward: Guthfrith Yrlingson
Deputy Event Steward: Lady Rosaline Vella
Lunch Co-ordinator: Dame Isobel Mowbray
Gate: Lady Miranda
Marshal-in-charge: Guthfrith Yrlingson
Revels: Lady Verdiana
Games: m’Lord Davon
Dancing: Mistress Brianna